Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hubert Keller's Fleur de Lys

So you know Hubert Keller, the Frenchman from Top Chef Masters? Yeah...this is his restaurant. It has been deemed one of the most romantic restaurants in all of San Francisco. So, while I didn't go there on a date, I did go with my foodie family for an awesome night of French food.

The restaurant is fairly close to Union Square (within walking distance) and is very quaint under and indoor canopy. We opted for the 5 course meal (parents got paired wines) including dessert and a cheese course. It was all TO DIE FOR. From the pistacio fig bread, to the ginger buffalo, to the Grand Marnier souffle. I even ventured out and tried my dad's lobster and salmon (I don't care much for seafood) and while they weren't to my liking texturally, I could tell they were delicious for a palate on which they were.

Fleur De Lys
77 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94109

No comments:

Post a Comment