Friday, July 3, 2009

My new favorite coffee shop, ever.

I went into Long Beach early yesterday afternoon to get some studying done before the Musical Theatre West Little Shop designer run so I wouldn't have to sit in traffic for an hour and a half. I wound up at this adorable little coffee shop, Portfolio, on the corner of Junipero and 4th. It is amazing. I was able to finish Midsummer in one sitting, get in some leisurly reading, and catch up with my parents in Hawaii (they're in Hawaii, Meg's in France, and I'm taking midterms in Irvine...fantastic) in four hours. They are all about natural ingredients and their plastic coffee cups are really made of corn so their 100% biodegradable. Yay!

Going back today to catch up on some more reading on my day off before heading home for the 4th.

Happy 4th of July!

On another note...my scale was friendly as says I've lost 3 pouds since I started this. YES. Maybe if I had been more diligent with my eating habits winter quarter I could have lost more weight then...damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment